Monday, February 15, 2010

Patriotic Sayings /Poems

Stars & Stripes forever

USA, sweet land of Liberty

Old Glory

A Bang Up 4th!


A Grand Old Flag

A man's country

A Patriotic Creed

A Patriotic Wish

A ray of bright glory

A Star-Spangled Day

A star-spangled kind of day

All American

All American Girl

America for Me

America is a vast conspiracy to make you happy.

America is the greatest force that God has ever allowed to exist on his footstool.

America the Beautiful

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

America, Beloved Land

America, you're beautiful

America… Home of the free and the brave

American Beauty

American Made

America's Freedom Fabric

America's Freedom Festival

America's Sweetheart

An American Child

As American As Apple Pie

Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

Battle Hymn of the Republic

Betsy's Battle Flag

Blessings of freedom

Born in the USA

Born, live, die American

Celebrate freedom/the USA/the 4th

Day of Glory

Each of us has been given the precious gift of freedom

Enchanted Sky

Every Heart beats true

Face the flag of stars and bars

Fireworks Fun

Flag of stately battles

Flag of the Free

Four Essential Human Freedoms

Fourth of July Blowout!

Freedom

From a symbol

From every montainside let freedom ring

From The Heart of America

Fun on the Fourth

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I life my lamp beside the golden door!

God Bless America!

God Bless America/theUSA

God Bless the USA (Proud to be an American)

God governs the affairs of men

Golden Dream (Epcot Center)

Hallowed be the day

Happy 4th of July

Happy Birthday, America

Happy Nation

Hatched in the USA

Hats Off!

Havin' a Blast

Hip Hip Hooray for the U.S. of A

Home of the Brave

Hurray for the Red, White and Blue

I am a Patriot

I Am An American

I believe in America

I know not what course

I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!

I love a parade

I shall know but one country. The ends I aim at shall be my country's, my God's and Truth's. I was born an American, I live an American, I shall die an American

I thrill to see Old Glory

In the truest sense freedom cannot be bestowed, it must be achieved.

In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed, it must be achieved.

Join together

July bursts onto the scene with an explosion of color

Ka-Boom time

Land of the Free

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.

Let Freedom Ring

Liberty

Liberty Song

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Little/Li'l Firecracker

Long May She Wave

Made in the USA

My Country 'Tis of Thee

My country, "tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty, Of thee I sing.

My native land!

Not until I went

O Flag of our Union

Oh, My Stars!

Old Glory

Old Ironsides

On the Fourth of July

One flag from sea to sea

One Flag, One Land

One Nation Evermore!

One Nation, Under God

Our Country's Banner

Our Duty to Our Flag

Our Lady Liberty

Our Miss America

Patriotism is your conviction

Patriotism means to stand by the country

Ragged Old Flag

Red, White and Blue

Red, White and Blue...we're true to you!

Red…white…blue

Show the Flag

Show Your Colors/Stripes

Spare your country's flag

Sparkling glitter way up high, fireworks light up the sky

Star Spangled Babes

Star Spangled Banner

Star Spangled Fun

Stars and Stripes Forever

Stars…stripes….smiles

Success of liberty

Survival and Success of Liberty

Sweet Land of Liberty

Thank God I am an American Child

That NOISE you hear is the sound of FREEDOM

That's the Spirit!

That's what freedom is all about-a chance to be better.

The American Eagle

The American Flag

The Boy and the Flag

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.

the Declaration of Independence

The Eagle of Freedom

The emblem

The first of earthly blessings, independence

The Flag of the Free

The Flag on the Farm

The flag pass by

The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time.

The Liberty Bell

The National Flag

The New Colossus

The Old Flag

The peace your valor won

The Pledge of Allegiance

The principle of free thought

The Red, White, and Blue

The Statue of Liberty

The symbol

The union of our hearts

This Is My Country

This Land Is Your Land

Today's Little Patriot

Tweet land of liberty

Waving Freely is Our Flag

We don't live in America; America lives in us

We here highly resolve that those dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom, and this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

We hold these Truths

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that amoung these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

We the People

We will not waiver; we will not tire; we will not falter; and we will not fail. Peace and freedom will prevail.

We, the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare and secure the blessing of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do or

What we obtain

Where the Stars and Stripes and the Eagle Fly

Who's Birthday Is It?

Yankee Doodle

Yankee Doodle Dandy

You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.

Young American

You're A Grand Old Flag

 
Red white & blue

Let Freedom Ring

United we stand

In God we trust

Forever in peace may it wave

American Heroes

No comments: